Wednesday 26 August 2009

I still don't...



quite understand Robert Pattinson's ability to turn me into some sort of obsessive twelve year old fangirl. He is beyond beautiful. Not even joking. I'm way too excited for the new movie.

So, I've just got back from visiting Paris again with Matt. Beautiful. I love it there; I honestly could see myself living there quite happily. Though with all those tempting sweeties around, I'd end up forty stone. Scary thought. We went to Disney Land whilst we were there, fantastic. I was like a child, honestly. One of the most exciting days I've had in a long, long time. I loved every second!

I went to see The Time Traveller's wife the other day with Nikki & Em, I loved it. Just like the book, it managed to make my cry. Embarrassing! Though Nikki & Em hadn't read the book, so they found it quite difficult to follow? But I think that might've been down to their inability to stop talking ;)! It missed quite a chunk out from the book, but overall I think it was brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment