Tuesday 12 January 2010

it was in the lobby when I set my sights on you

shoulda kissed you in the elevator,
but I was too scared to
it was in the morning when I made up my mind
i want you staple-gunned right to my side all of the time

do I have to spell it out for you
or scream it in your face?
oh, the chemistry between us could destroy this place
do I have to spell it out for you
or whisper in your ear?
oh, just stop right there
i think that we've got something here

we were all alone when I finally made a pass at you
it didn't work, and no it never does,
but you know how I do
we were on the phone when I made up my mind
i want you staple-gunned right to my side all of the time

do I have to spell it out for you
or scream it in your face?
oh, the chemistry between us could destroy this place
do I have to spell it out for you
or whisper in your ear?
oh, just stop right there
i think that we've got something here


I could throttle Emma for pointing bits and bobs out sometimes. I'm the worst at torturing myself.

Thoroughly fed up, workworkwork = yawn. I've been offered a management position, from home, on quite alot a month. I'd probably be stupid to turn it down. But when I'm at home, working from my own pc, I go a bit stirr crazy. This snow has been bad enough, could I really cope with days and days indoors? Though, I'd be able to quit Adams and have my weekends free again, I'd have three day weekends and every evening free. Tempting, tempting. We'll see.

Very thinky mood today. I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing. Is it right to wait for someone? If you think they're worth it? I think they are, but I don't want to get a month down the line and still be waiting to see what happens; I've waited before for a different person and it's hard going. If only things were simple eh!

On the other hand, waiting for someone is no doubt a better idea than going back a couple of steps, isn't it? Oh we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment