Wednesday 3 February 2010

if anyone asks, i'll tell them we both just moved on. when people all stare, i'll pretend i don't hear them talk. whenever i see you, i swallow my pride and bite my tongue. i pretend i'm okay with it all. act like there's nothing wrong. is it over yet? can i open my eyes? is this as hard as it gets? is this what it feels like, to really, cry? cry.

if anyone asks, i'll tell them we just grew apart, yeah, what do i c are, if they believe me or not? whenever i feel your memory is breaking my heart, i pretend i'm okay with it all, act like there's nothing wrong. is it over yet? can i open my eyes? is this as hard as it gets? is this what it feels like, to really, cry? cry.

i'm talking in circles, i'm lying they know it, why won't this just stop for a week? is it over yet? can i open my eyes? is this as hard as it gets? is this what it feels like to really, cry? cry?

No comments:

Post a Comment